There are many products that can be used to reverse hair loss and regrow hair. Hair transplant surgery is unnecessary and expensive. It only gave me more hair for less than 2 years because I was continuing to lose more hair. With much cheaper products to regrow head hair, results with different people will vary. The best way is to use several methods or products and stick to the ones that produce the best results for you. Most of the products have DHT blockers. DHT is a male sex hormone called dihydrotestosterone that causes male pattern baldness.
Hair Regrowth Vitamins and Supplements
There are too many brands of vitamins and supplements to reverse hair loss. A few good ones are as follows:
– Folexin: sold online only, has DHT blockers, for men and women, promotes hair growth, no guarantee of reversing hair loss, 60 capsules per bottle, 5 bottles for $120 USD.
– Follisave: sold by Astral Nutrition, DHT blocker capsules, promotes hair regrowth, 3 month supply $140 CAD, free shipping.
– Procerin: for men only, can reverse male pattern baldness, DHT blockers, 60 capsules per bottle, 6 bottles are $120 USD, also scalp therapy foam, can buy either separately or both as a combo, best deal is to buy both for $220 USD for a 6 month supply.
Minoxidil and Finasteride
– Minoxidil: brand name Rogaine. You can buy Rogaine or the Kirkland Minoxidil from a variety of online retailers such as Amazon and Walmart. There is also a product called Minoxidil Max. The Kirkland brand has more side effects of a dry, itchy scalp, so you will be scratching your head a lot about the money you saved by not buying Rogaine.
– Finasteride: brand name Proscar and Propecia. You have to buy it from an online pharmacy or get a prescription sent to a local pharmacy for you to pick up. Be your own guinea pig. It has worked for some people.
Laser Hair Regrowth Helmets
Primary brand is iRestore, but there are other brands such as HairMax, illumiFlow, Kiierr, iGrow, and Theradome. Prices vary greatly and some are sold on Amazon and Wish. Good luck on making the right choice. Cheaper than hair surgery, but difficult to say what effect infrared light has on the brain.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Foam
Number one product is Shapiro MD Hair System. It is 3 DHT blocking products: shampoo, conditioner, and foam for your scalp. $80 USD for one of each, and the price drops if you buy larger quantities. They do not sell capsules, but they have a money back guarantee.
There are many other shampoos that promote hair growth. They can contain biotin, caffeine, vitamins, and other DHT blockers.
Massaging oil into your hair may help to promote hair growth. They are as follows:
– Castor oil
– Coconut oil
– Olive oil
The following oils can be added to oils above to increase results:
– Lavender oil
– Peppermint oil
– Rosemary oil
– Cedarwood oil
– Lemongrass oil
There are many products for sale that combine different oils to promote hair growth.
It costs about $15,000 to $20,000 for a bald man to get a full head of hair by hair transplant surgery. I paid $3,000, so that is why I did not get the desired results. I watched a YouTube video where the man talked about the 6 methods he uses to reverse hair loss. I have mentioned more methods than that. If a person spends $500 per year on regrowth hair products, it would take 40 years to spend $20,000. Same difference, but it is better to spend it over 40 years than all at once at a hair transplant clinic! For male pattern baldness, Procerin for Men is likely the best way to go. With most hair regrowth products, results may vary, so what works good on one person may not work as well on someone else.